By law, you choose the shop
Your car is good to you. When it’s been hurt or injured in an accident, doesn’t it deserve the best care possible? With over a 100 years of combined experience, our professionals have been bringing back the beauty of damaged cars for over 10 years.
You can depend on our quality work backed by our exclusive nationwide lifetime warranty on all repairs. Your satisfaction is always our #1 priority.
1. There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
2. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
3. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
4. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
5. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) technicians.
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
• Light trucks
• Heavy duty trucks
• RV's, campers, trailers
Call or stop by for your repair estimate today